2201 HWY 172
Sneads Ferry, NC 28460
Small, quiet park located in Sneads Ferry,
Sneads Ferry is a small fishing village on The New River and Intracoastal Waterway (ICW) and is conveniently located next to Camp Lejeune's Courthouse bay gate, Stone Bay gate and North Topsail Beaches.
Woodcreek is a small, quiet park with lots large enough to park your boat, camper and vehicle. We are an extended stay RV park only. We currently offer 12 month leases and we approve shorter leases on a case by case basis. Woodcreek is perfect for people who are looking for an affordable weekend home close to the water. We do not accept tenants who plan to use the park as their primary residence with the exception of active duty military.
Hookups and Amenities
- Water, sewer and trash removal are all included with rent.
- Lawn services are provided during the summer
- Each lot is wired for electricity with both 30 and 50 amp. hookups.
- Lots are 25-30ft wide. Most lots are deep enough to fit an RV, boat and vehicle.
- Pets are welcome. All dogs must be approved. Each tenant is allowed a maximum of two dogs.
Rates and Availability
Most tenants at Woodcreek RV Park are long term tenants. We offer 12 month leases. The monthly rate is listed below. Rent includes water, sewer and trash. Tenants pay for the amount of gas and electricity they use. We require a $500 security deposit and first month's rent to move in. Shorter term tenants are approved on a case by case basis upon inquiry.
Monthly Rent: $225
- Security Deposit: $500
- water, sewer, lawn services and trash are included
10% discount for active duty military.
2201 HWY 172
Sneads Ferry, NC, 28460
Our office hours are Monday- Friday from 9am to 12pm. You can also call to make an appointment.